Parsons Green: 18-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder

Cressida Dick Parsons Green tube attack in London

"It partially detonated, it had a large quantity of explosive and it was packed with shrapnel". He will also face a second charge under the Explosive Substances Act, for causing a blast likely to kill or maim, BBC reported.

Ahmed Hassan was accused of planting the bomb at Parsons Green station on September 15.

The teenager has been in custody since he was arrested in the port town of Dover in Kent last Saturday, in a joint operation by Kent Police and Scotland Yard.

Speaking to LBC, Dick said the police had foiled six terror plots "in the past several months", adding that the methods used by terrorists were always evolving.

Hassan, who is originally from Iraq, spoke only to confirm his name and address during a brief court appearance on Friday.

Thirty people were injured by the partial detonation, which sparked a massive hunt for the perpetrators.

Kryie Irving Sits Down With ESPN's First Take, Exquisitely Roasts Max Kellerman
There is no doubt that Irving played a huge role in Cleveland's recent success. "Being with that guy was unbelievable", he said. To say that the interview was a touch freaky might be putting it lightly, this as Irving didn't exactly answer Stephen A.

Jesse Lingard: 'Facing Everton will not faze Romelu Lukaku'
In the box he's really risky , he's fast, he's strong. "If we defend like we have the last few games, maybe it's his afternoon". Everton are coming off three straight losses across all competitions, and have not scored a single goal during that streak.

Pixel XL 2 Manufacturer Confirmed In FCC Filing
As the competition has already heated up in the flagship segment with the launch of Note 8 , LG V30 , and iPhone 8 . So the Californian technology company has started to tease its hotly-anticipated new smartphone range.

London police chief Cressida Dick said Friday that the "very dangerous" bomb was packed with shrapnel and the carnage could have been much worse.

One of those released is a 21-year-old, originally from Syria, detained outside a fast-food restaurant in west London on Saturday.

A 17-year-old boy and two men, aged 21 and 48, have been released with no further action.

British police have arrested a sixth person in connection with last week's attack on a London subway train.

Two other men aged 25 and 30 remain in custody in connection with the attack. The Syrian refugee's employer says the man's mother suffered a heart attack after hearing of her son's arrest.